The craft for the weekend was decorating eggs. This is Bryce saying "oooh" His favorite was the green one with frog stickers.
I took a video of Bryce's latest athletic feat, base running and sliding but the camera ate it. So I will describe it for you....imagine Bryce in his winter coat running in circles in the backyard when all of a sudden, he drops to the ground with perfect sliding form and skids across the grass. He even knows to tuck one leg under. I don't know where he learned this, he must be a natural.
Shaun had chemo this week. He hasn't resolved his stomach issues but is hopeful that something will happen soon, fingers crossed. The doctors seem to think the safest way to resolve his issues is for chemo to work and shrink the tumors and conservative management until then. Its the every day little things we overlook. Yet think how important they are; eating, sleeping, pooping. Pretty important.
1 comment:
Love the updated family photo....yes, very nice looking!!!
Post a Comment